PTSBC would like to recognize members who have made significant contributions to the pharmacy practice or members who are exceptional within the pharmacy profession.
Submit an entry for yourself
Submit an entry for someone else
Nominate a Pharmacy Technician or Assistant who has taken pharmacy professionalism to the next level:
- Promote health and wellness in your community
- Utilize pharmacy services to improve the health of patients
- Solve problems or create new practice opportunities
- Contribute to your community
Entry deadline is September 30th, 2017. Don't miss out!
Enter today!!! Ways to enter
On October 28th, 2017 the PTSBC Director will announce the PTSBC Pharmacy Technician/Assistant Member of the Year. The 2017 honoree will receive:
TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY CLICK HERE
- a $500 honorarium
- registration, travel, and accommodations to attend the next PTSBC Pharmacy Technician conference in October 2018.
- a certificate during the AGM at the 12th Annual PTSBC Conference