A proudly Canadian company, Sentrex Health Solutions is a fully integrated specialty distributor and patient support provider for pharmaceutical manufacturers, physicians, and their patients. We provide innovative solutions focused on ensuring patients have access and the support they need to maximize their treatment outcomes. We do this through strategic distribution models and patient support programs that are backed by powerful, integrated technology, a dedicated in-house creative agency, and experienced, cross-functional teams. Our core capabilities include Specialty Pharmacy Services, Customized Solutions for Warehouse, Wholesale & Distribution, Patient Support Programs, Strategic Creative Services as well as HCP & Clinic Services.
Come and join our team! But first, let us tell you why we love working here:
We are 100% Canadian with locations across the country
State-of-the-art facilities to provide high-quality products and services
The opportunity to be a part of a winning, high-performing team
Collaborative, engaging workplace culture – we are passionate about our people!
Flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
Diverse and inclusive culture where your talent and commitment to excellence is welcomed and valued
High-growth environment that provides opportunities for learning and growth supported by our Employee Development Program and industry-leading, in-house corporate training offered throughout the year
Quarterly virtual social events!
Link to Posting at host website https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/
Brief Organization Description Northern Health covers an area of nearly 600,000 square kilometers and offers health services in over two dozen communities and 55 First Nation’s communities. We deliver hospital and community-based health care for a population of 300,000.
Employing more than 7,000 staff throughout the region, Northern Health provides exceptional health services for Northerners, through the efforts of dedicated staff and physicians, in partnership with communities and organizations in Northern BC.
There is a wide variety of career opportunities available in our two dozen hospitals, 25 long-term care facilities, public health units and many other offices providing specialized services.
Position Job Description Are you someone who has a real passion for helping others? Are you a registered Pharmacy Technician looking to highlight your knowledge, skills, and abilities in a new and dynamic environment? We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to bring your excellent work ethic to a Pharmacy department in Northern Health.
The Pharmacy Technician operates in accordance with the competency guidelines and scope of practice and standards of practice for Pharmacy Technicians as outlined by the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia, and according to organizational policies, procedures, standards and unit specific protocols.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
• Comprehensive benefit packages including MSP, extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
• Four weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
• Financial support for moving expenses is available for eligible positions
• Employee referral program
• Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
• Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
• “Loan Forgiveness Programs” offered through the Federal and BC Government
• Grade 12 and graduation from an accredited Pharmacy Technician program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Current practicing registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
Link to Posting at host website https://jobs.northernhealth.
Island Health is seeking pharmacy technicians who want to showcase their skills and abilities in a diverse clinical setting!
Live, work and play! Surrounded by ocean, Vancouver Islanders enjoy the best year-round climate in Canada with warm summers and mild winters. Imagine skiing, golfing and scuba diving all in the same day! The relaxed pace, easy access to outdoor activities, an abundance of art, music, theatre and festivals ensures that there is something for everyone. Whatever the lifestyle you are looking for, we have it here.
Come join our patient-focused pharmacy team who are compassionate and dedicated to providing a high level of service to our clients, whether they are in hospital, long-term care or community-based settings.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates. We welcome applicants with provisional registration to apply.
Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation with you!
The Pharmacy Services Unit of the Product Distribution Centre, a full-service inventory management and distribution facility, processes and supplies all medications to correctional centres throughout the province. The Regulated Pharmacy Technicians dispense and distribute prescription drugs, narcotics and controlled drugs, O.T.C. drugs and sundries and have independent authority, responsibility and liability to sign off on dispensed prescriptions.
As Pharmacy Technician, you reliably dispense and distribute pharmaceuticals to fill medication orders and prescriptions. Detail oriented, you verify orders to ensure accuracy, maintain paperwork and report discrepancies to your supervisor. As a graduate of a pharmacy technical program, you utilize your experience and knowledge to complete tasks while ensuring a high degree of confidentially is preserved. In a fast paced environment, you work efficiently as a part of a team to compete a high volume of orders. An effective communicator, you respond to telephone enquiries and requests from other departments. In this role, you are required to count, label and separate medication into containers, monitor medications, ensure work areas are sterilized and retrieve stocks from storage.
Qualifications for this role include:
• Current Registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia; operates in accordance with the competency guidelines and scope and standards of practice as outlined by the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia and relevant legislation, and according to organizational policies, procedures, standards and unit specific protocols.
Preference may be given to applicants with one or more of the following:
• Six (6) months experience working in a British Columbian pharmacy environment.
• Experience dispensing methadone and Suboxone.
• Experience with automated methadone dispensing machinery (e.g. Methameasure).
• Experience in dealing with LTC/Group homes.
• Experience working with an electronic pharmacy operating software (such as Kroll).
For more information and to apply online by February 1, 2024.
Link to Posting at host website https://bcpublicservice.hua.
GenXys Health Care Systems creates and sells clinical decision support software to assist health care providers with medication management and precision prescribing. Our software applications are used by labs, pharmacists, physicians, pharmacy benefit managers and health care organisations across the US and Canada. Many of our customers utilize pharmacogenetic testing to improve prescribing, and our software can assist health care providers in utilizing this information in a clinically actionable way.
Position Title Customer Success and Implementation Manager
Position Job Description Position Overview:
The Customer Success and Implementation Manager role is a key customer-facing position where you will ensure our customers are fully supported as they implement and roll out our cloud-based software solutions. The role necessitates strong collaboration with our internal teams and our customers to ensure that GenXys’s software meets our customers’ needs. The Customer Support and Implementation team coordinates and leads customer onboarding and training sessions, with the support from all our other teams. The goal is to ensure a great customer experience.
1. Become a technical product expert for GenXys’s software products.
2. Work collaboratively with GenXys' internal teams to understand our products and their
capabilities, and how they meet our customers' needs.
3. Use and update as necessary standard operating procedures and customer facing materials for
implementation, training, and onboarding of GenXys' customers.
4. Guide customers through a standardized and repeatable implementation process including
being the customer liaison at all stages.
5. Educate, train and consult with customers and partners on solution deployment options.
6. Respond to customer queries in a timely manner.
7. Receive, organize, and evaluate external feedback for GenXys' software products.
8. Assist in creating training materials and documentation to ensure successful and scalable
adoption of GenXys’ software products.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or registered Pharmacy Technician designation.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a customer support, project management,
software implementation, or similar role.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to communicate in an engaging, clear and concise manner on complex subjects.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
• Experience in the US or Canadian healthcare system or with health care technology is an asset.
Pay range is $50,000 to $60,000 per year based on experience. Benefits for you and your family. This is a remote role, for a Vancouver-based company, open to applicants who are eligible to work within Canada. Successful candidates should be able to attend occasional in-person meetings in Vancouver.
Link to Posting at host website https://www.genxys.com/wp-