Davies Pharmacy – Full-time Pharmacy Technician
Looking for an exciting career to join an outstanding team with excellent benefits? We also offer lots of advancement opportunities! Davies Pharmacy has been built on passion. We have been an integral part of the community for the past four decades and we’re always continuing to improve–it’s our promise to the community and our promise to you. Always locally owned and operated, we take great pride in being a top provider of high quality medical supplies and unprecedented service.
We are seeking a Registered Pharmacy Technician to join our North Vancouver team full-time, as soon as possible! Be part of an environment that is passionate about health and wellness.
Our commitment to you:
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Yes! We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and life insurance.
We thank you for your interest! Select applicants will be contacted regarding this position.
Loblaw Pharmacy has the following Registered Pharmacy Technician positions available in British Columbia. Please click on the links below for the locations you are interested in and apply today!
Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
The role of the pharmacy technician is to aid the pharmacy in the production of prescriptions and provide optimal customer service. Participate actively in growing prescription and OTC sales.
- Receive customer prescriptions, gather all necessary information, ensure completeness of information
- Maintain patient & drug information files
- Check pharmaceutical products prepared by another regulated pharmacy technician or by unregulated pharmacy personnel
- Confirm accuracy and completeness of pharmaceutical products prepared for release
- Preparation of prescription labels, affixing prescription and auxiliary labels to prescription container
- Reconciling accounts and collecting outstanding monies from patients where necessary
- Retrieving, counting, pouring, weighing, measuring, mixing & reconstitution of medications
- Price prescriptions, prepare receipts, invoices, letters, memos, & general filing
- Stock medications and related supplies, rotate & monitor stock
- Maintaining perpetual inventory system in Kroll
- Maintain customer privacy & confidentiality
- Registered pharmacy technician certification and maintained registration with appropriate pharmacy association
- High level of professionalism
- Knowledge of professional discipline, technical specialties, related process
- Ability to implement practical procedures of systems which are moderately complex
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle cash accurately
- Experience with Kroll an asset
- Respect for the confidential and individual rights of our customers
- Ability to effectively communicate one on one and over the telephone with coworkers, supervisors, suppliers, physicians and customers
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
|R2000057819||Registered Technician||Duncan||British Columbia||Full Time|
|R2000057818||Registered Technician||Vernon||British Columbia||Full Time|
|R2000057817||Registered Technician||Langord||British Columbia||Full Time|
|R2000127698||Registered Technician||Surrey||British Columbia||Full Time|
|R2000127531||Registered Technician||Vancouver||British Columbia||Full Time or Part Time|
|R2000130217||Registered Technician||Coquitlam||British Columbia||Full Time or Part Time|
|R2000130218||Registered Technician||Burnaby||British Columbia||Full Time or Part Time|
|R2000130368||Registered Technician||Vancouver||British Columbia||Part Time|
Are you a motivated individual with a commitment to high quality patient care?
Are you looking to grow your skills as a leader, learn and develop as a site manager, and interested in a unique opportunity to guide a highly technical, large and complex department?
This is a rare opportunity to be a Pharmacy Technician Manager at the Pharmacy Drug Distribution Centre (PDDC) in Langley. PDDC is a unique facility that is driven by Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants; extensively utilizing their skills and expertise in drug preparation and distribution. The team at PDDC are involved in precise processes and procedures involving unit-dose drug distribution systems and sterile compounding. Technicians are involved with the most innovative technologies allowing for greater use of automation in both sterile and non-sterile preparation of pharmaceuticals. The use of this technology allows for improvement to the safety of the drug distribution system and to meet the current and future needs of Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services patients, residents and clients. This facility is seen both in British Columbia and across the country as a leader in centralized distribution services.
Do you believe you have the ability to manage resources, organize workflow and maintain quality assurance for a safe medication distribution system? Can you juggle competing priorities, have tenacity, tolerance, good communication and interpersonal relationship skills, together with technical proficiency? - Here is an opportunity for YOU to lead a dynamic team.
We have hired one manager, and now are looking for a second manager to complement our leadership team.
Company: Advanced Care Specialty Pharmacy
Location: Burnaby, BC
Description: Sterile Compounding Technician – Contract. 26 months.
Advanced Care Specialty Pharmacy is a provider of Complete Canadian Solutions to the life sciences industry. We partner with our clients to design and deliver logistic and service solutions at every stage of a product's life cycle.
We offer our clients:
We employ healthcare professionals and support staff to provide our clients with the best services in our industry, if you are the best at what you do then you should join our team.
The Sterile Compounding Technician is responsible for aseptic preparation of pharmaceutical products in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Pharmacy
Education and job experience