PTSBC would like to recognize members who have made significant contributions to the pharmacy practice or members who are exceptional within the pharmacy profession.
Take your professionalism to the next level and tell us about your contributions:
• How do you promote health and wellness in your community
• How do you utilize pharmacy services to improve the health of patients
• How do you solve problems or create new practice opportunities
• Or how do you contribute to your community.
Entry deadline is September 30th, 2017. Don't miss out!
Enter today!!! There are three ways to enter
1. submit an entry for yourself
2. submit an entry for someone else
On October 28th, the PTSBC Director will announce the PTSBC Pharmacy Technician/Assistant Member of the Year. The 2017 honoree will receive:
• a $500 honorarium
• registration, travel, and accommodations to attend the next PTSBC Pharmacy Technician conference in October 2018.
• a certificate during the AGM at the 12th Annual PTSBC Conference.
Candidate Full Name(*)
Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Candidate PTSBC Membership Number
Please write a subject for your message.
Candidate Activities and Contributions(*)
Please let us know your message.
Nominator Full Name(*)